Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Halo Emerald Cut Ring
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- SKU : HBBS12R0214A
Princess Grace wore one in High Society. In 1969, while aboard their yacht in London, Richard Burton gave one to Elizabeth Taylor. Emerald cut rings have a regal, understated elegance. Perfect for a strong, confident woman who knows what she likes. Our Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 2.5 Carat Emerald Cut CZ Stone Halo Wedding Engagement Ring showcases an emerald cut cubic zirconia framed in a sparkling halo of small round cut stones. This engagement ring says it all without even trying.
Surprise her with the Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 2.5 Carat Emerald Cut CZ Stone Halo Wedding Engagement Ring.
- EMERALD CUT : At the center of this elegant engagement ring is a splendid emerald cut cubic zirconia. The extended silhouette is very flattering on your hand.
- HALO SETTING : Inviting an ethereal style, the halo design wraps the center stone with brilliant round stones, extending the beauty and sparkle of this ring from every side.
- QUALITY CUBIC ZIRCONIA : Cherished for its sparkle and prismatic light play, this distinctive ring showcases a 2.5 carat emerald cubic zirconia encircled by high-sparkle round stones for extra shine.
- PLATINUM PLATED : Our 925 sterling silver ring is platinum plated for a lasting shine and durability.
- GIFT BOX : Our classic design silver diamond simulant ring arrives in a velvet-lined ring box for elegant presentation and gift giving.
- BAND WIDTH : 2 mm
- CENTER STONE : 9 x 7 mm
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulants that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds. All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.
All jewelry is new and inspected for quality assurance. Ships from the United States to ensure quality, reliability, and punctuality.