Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Diamond Simulant Halo Ring
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- SKU : HBBS12R0375A
Bring on the opulence! You might have a practical approach to the everyday, but that doesn't mean you can't wear a ring that mesmerizes with it majestic wonder. This oh-so-sparkly 1 Carat Round CZ Stone Halo Wedding Engagement ring conjures up the lavishness of the Roaring 20s. A testament to the creative jewelers of the Art Deco era, and the perfect testament of your love.
Buy the Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 1 Carat Round CZ Stone Halo Wedding Engagement Ring.
- HALO SETTING: A classic design that first came on the scene in the Roaring 20s, this halo setting showcases a center round cut cubic zirconia circled with 12 smaller round cut gems for non-stop sparkle.
- CUBIC ZIRCONIA: Cherished for its beauty and clarity, this classic halo ring from our wedding collection features multiple round cut cubic zirconia gemstones in 3 different sizes. The result is unparalleled sparkle from every vantage point.
- WIDE BAND: A distinctive feature of this low profile engagement ring is the 7 millimeter wide band. Wider at the shoulders with three rows of cubic zirconia, the band tapers with a smooth under finger portion for comfort.
- PLATINUM PLATED STERLING SILVER: Platinum plating enhances the shine and durability of this classic design sterling silver diamond simulant halo wedding ring.
- PACKAGING: All rings from our wedding ring collection arrive in one of our blue cardboard ring boxes with protective foam inserts.
- BAND WIDTH: 3.0 - 7.5 mm
- CENTER STONE: 6.25 mm
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulants that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds. All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.
All jewelry is new and inspected for quality assurance. Ships from the United States to ensure quality, reliability, and punctuality.