Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Simulated Diamond Cluster Stackable Ring
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- SKU : HBBS12R0255A
This 7mm Platinum Plated Silver 1.25ct CZ Side Stone Deco Wedding Engagement Ring for Women is a meticulously crafted and beautiful ring.
- Band color: Silver
- Stone Color: Clear
- Stone Shape: Round
- Carat: 1.25 Carat
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulants that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds. All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.
All jewelry is new and inspected for quality assurance. Ships from the United States to ensure quality, reliability, and punctuality.
Need a specific size?
Some jewelry may not fit well, so a different size is required.
Choose a design and we will customize it!
*Exceptions, processing time, and additional fees will vary depending on the design.
Free Standard Shipping on all US orders *
Free 30-day Returns *
3-5 business days standard delivery for US addresses
Remember that it’s easier to prevent your jewelry from tarnishing than dealing with a damaged one.Sterling Silver will tarnish overtime as part of its natural wear and tear, however you can keep your Sterling Silver in pristine condition by following the tips below:
How should I take care of my jewelry?
- Keep your jewelry away from water, lotions, perfumes, cleaning products and other liquids. Exposing your jewelry to liquid can increase the rate of tarnishing.
- You can also visit a local jewelry shop to have them clean your jewelry and re-plate it professionally.
- Keep your jewelry in a cool, dry place and avoid storing it in an airtight container. Doing so will cause it to oxidize, however this can also be avoided by wearing your jewelry often with occasional cleaning.
How should I clean my jewelry?
- Routinely wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth such as polishing cloth or eyeglass cloth. This will maintain its shine and appearance.
- For severe tarnishing, you can easily clean it by soaking the piece in water mixed with mild soap. Wash with warm water and dry completely afterwards.
What can damage or tarnish my jewelry?
- Exposing your jewelry to liquids such as water, chlorine, cleaning products, and other liquids can initiate the tarnishing faster. Once exposed, wipe the piece right away so as to limit exposure to liquid.
- Avoid swimming or showering or exercising with your jewelry as Chlorine, salt water, sweat, etc. can erode and dull your jewelry.
- When applying lotions, creams, or perfumes, wait for it to dry before wearing your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from intensive light and heat as this can discolor the stones, and dry it, making it more susceptible to cracking.
- Avoid sleeping with jewelry. This is also for safety purposes.
Here at DoubleAccent, all of our Sterling Silver items are made from 92.5 % Silver and 7.5% Silver Alloy. A 925 stamp inside the ring band will also be seen and serves as a verification for its authenticity.
Since Silver is a metal that oxidizes quickly, all of our Sterling Silver items are either Platinum Plated or Rhodium Plated to help prevent tarnishing or wearing. A thin layer of Platinum plating or Rhodium plating coats the Silver and adds the perfect protective barrier. This will shield the piece from scratches and tarnishing, and will increase the durability.
Plating a jewelry piece will also make it shinier as it catches the light and add luster. We also offer Yellow Gold and Rose Gold plated pieces for selected designs.
As part of Sterling Silver’s wear and tear, the plating will wear off naturally and will need to be re-plated after 12-18 months.
Our Gold items here at DoubleAccent are made from Sold 14K Gold, and is available in White Gold or Rose Gold for some items. A 14K stamp can also be seen inside the ring band or along the earring post, and will serve as a verification for its authenticity.
14K Gold items will appear a darker shade of yellow overtime as part of its natural wear and tear. You can easily maintain Gold items by routinely wiping them with a soft cloth, specially after being in contact with a liquid. To make your Gold pieces shine again, you can mix few drops of mild washing soap with warm water, brush gently using a soft brush, wash, and dry thoroughly.
14K White Gold pieces will retain its color forever, however if you want your piece to look brand-new, you can send it back to us for Rhodium plating, or you can have your local jewelry shop Rhodium plate it professionally for you.
* Moissanite Certificates are issued when the size of the stone is 5mm, 0.5 carat or larger.
✔️1 Year Warranty
Double Accent fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one-year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.
✔️ Excellent Customer Support
We are always happy to help and provide pre-purchase and after-purchase support to our customers.
✔️ Certificate of Authentication
Every Moissanite is hand selected by our experts for quality and beauty. Our Moisanites are certified by the Gales Gemological Reasearch Assosiation (GRA) and come with a unique certification code and a GRA Moissanite Grading Report.
✔️ Conflict - free
Double Accent are able to grow Moissanite in a lab to deliver you an artfully crafted, socially responsible and eternally brilliant jewel. As such, it is ethically grown, free of mining and mining conflict and won’t hurt the environment. This is how love is supposed to be right? Pure, Good and Mindful.
Better Than Diamond
Triple Excellent Brilliance - Color, Clarity & Cut
Double Accent™ Moissanite Stone
Costs only 1% of the diamond price.
Using innovative, cutting-edge technology, we have been able to create Double Accent™ Moissanite Sparkling Stone that cannot be differentiated from diamonds by naked eyes, and can pass the diamond test.
The market price for a 2-Carat diamond can cost up to US$100,000, but for now, Double Accent™ Moissanite Stone costs only less than 1% of the price.
Treat yourself to something beautiful today.
What makes Double Accent™ Moissanite so special?
Double Accent™ Moissanite Passes the Diamond Test
You can buy a Diamond Selector II and try yourself, or with the help of any local jeweler, and if it doesn’t pass the test, we are committed to giving you a full refund.
Moissanite is unscratchable and holds its shape for a lifetime without showing wear and tear.
Gemstones are measured on the Mohs Scale of Hardness, which assesses a gem’s ability to withstand surface scratching.
- On the Mohs scale, Moissanite scores an exceptional 9.25, which is almost as hard as a diamond (which scores a 10.0)
Moissanite is even more brilliant than a diamond itself. This means that your Double Accent™ Moissanite stone will shine brighter and have an even greater visual impact than the best diamonds out there.
- Brilliance refers to the appearance of light reflected from the interior of the gem.
Moissanite displays 10% more brilliance and 2.4% more sparkle than a diamond.
Visually indistinguishable from a Diamond
You can show off your Double Accent™ Moissanite next to an expensive diamond, and no one will be able to tell the difference with the naked eye.
✓ Luxurious Box
✓ GRA Envelope
✓ GRA Authenticity Certificate
✓ Warranty Card