Gemstone Huggie Hoop Earrings, Solid 14K Gold
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Gemstone Huggie Earrings
✨💎 Create your own ear stack
Everywhere Everyday Earrings. ✨
🚩 DOUBLE SHINING!
🚩 DOUBLE SPARKLING!
🚩 DOUBLE VALUE!
- Crafted of solid 14K gold with Authentic 14K Stamp
- Top Grade 5A Cubic Zirconia Diamond Alternatives
- Does not oxidize, discolor, or tarnish
- Free Shipping & Returns *Learn more
- As an everyday earrings
- When you want to accentuate your ear stack
As a gift for your soulmate ❤️
These Cartilage Huggie Hoop earrings are small enough to be comfortable and large enough to stand out.
- Stone Color: White, Pink, Blue, and Red
- Dimensions: 2mm wide, 11.5mm long (Inside 10mm)
SKU : DJBIN19
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Get it now and wear it as an everyday fashion essential or as a motivation statement.
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulant that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds.
All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.
📣 Our 4P Policy
📌 PREMIUM quality
📌 PRIME Shipping
📌 PRIORITY customer service
📌 PRICE unbeatable
Hinged huggie hoop earrings are great; you won't have to worry about earring backs or extra pieces being lost.
Over time, the post of the hoop earring may lose strength and feel like it's not locked firmly or not able to hear the "click" when closed. However, this problem is quite easy to fix by slightly bending the post.
At the end of the earring post, there is a small notch in it. This notch is designed to slide into another notch on the opposite side of the earring. When closing the earrings, the notch on the post will slide in and make a clear "click" sound. But, after hoop earrings are used for a while, the earring post may become slightly bent because it is made with precious metals that are quite malleable, which causes the two notches not lined up properly or have not enough upward pressure to keep both notches together.
Here is the solution for this kind of cases which could be easily done by hand.
First, make sure to line up the post and opposite notch, by gently bend the post back into position little at a time to meet the opposite notch when closed. Sometimes this step will be enough to fix the problem and you will hear a clear "click" sound when closed.
Once you are sure that the post is lined up with the opposite notch, very carefully and gently bend the post very slightly upward. Check to see if the earring clicks when closed, and if not, keep making small adjustments at a time. Repeat until the earring clicks together properly and you can still open it without too much trouble. If it clicks together but becomes very hard to open, make another small adjustment downwards.
The important thing to remember is that you have to make very, very, small adjustments at a time so that you do not break the post off. If you are not comfortable making these adjustments, take the earrings to a local jewelry repair shop and they will be happy to make these adjustments for you with a small amount of charge.
All jewelry is new and inspected for quality assurance.
Ships from the United States to ensure quality, reliability, and punctuality.
Shop for more Huggie Hoop Earrings
Need a specific size?
Some jewelry may not fit well, so a different size is required.
Choose a design and we will customize it!
*Exceptions, processing time, and additional fees will vary depending on the design.
Free Standard Shipping on all US orders *
Free 30-day Returns *
3-5 business days standard delivery for US addresses
Remember that it’s easier to prevent your jewelry from tarnishing than dealing with a damaged one.Sterling Silver will tarnish overtime as part of its natural wear and tear, however you can keep your Sterling Silver in pristine condition by following the tips below:
How should I take care of my jewelry?
- Keep your jewelry away from water, lotions, perfumes, cleaning products and other liquids. Exposing your jewelry to liquid can increase the rate of tarnishing.
- You can also visit a local jewelry shop to have them clean your jewelry and re-plate it professionally.
- Keep your jewelry in a cool, dry place and avoid storing it in an airtight container. Doing so will cause it to oxidize, however this can also be avoided by wearing your jewelry often with occasional cleaning.
How should I clean my jewelry?
- Routinely wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth such as polishing cloth or eyeglass cloth. This will maintain its shine and appearance.
- For severe tarnishing, you can easily clean it by soaking the piece in water mixed with mild soap. Wash with warm water and dry completely afterwards.
What can damage or tarnish my jewelry?
- Exposing your jewelry to liquids such as water, chlorine, cleaning products, and other liquids can initiate the tarnishing faster. Once exposed, wipe the piece right away so as to limit exposure to liquid.
- Avoid swimming or showering or exercising with your jewelry as Chlorine, salt water, sweat, etc. can erode and dull your jewelry.
- When applying lotions, creams, or perfumes, wait for it to dry before wearing your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from intensive light and heat as this can discolor the stones, and dry it, making it more susceptible to cracking.
- Avoid sleeping with jewelry. This is also for safety purposes.
Here at DoubleAccent, all of our Sterling Silver items are made from 92.5 % Silver and 7.5% Silver Alloy. A 925 stamp inside the ring band will also be seen and serves as a verification for its authenticity.
Since Silver is a metal that oxidizes quickly, all of our Sterling Silver items are either Platinum Plated or Rhodium Plated to help prevent tarnishing or wearing. A thin layer of Platinum plating or Rhodium plating coats the Silver and adds the perfect protective barrier. This will shield the piece from scratches and tarnishing, and will increase the durability.
Plating a jewelry piece will also make it shinier as it catches the light and add luster. We also offer Yellow Gold and Rose Gold plated pieces for selected designs.
As part of Sterling Silver’s wear and tear, the plating will wear off naturally and will need to be re-plated after 12-18 months.
Our Gold items here at DoubleAccent are made from Sold 14K Gold, and is available in White Gold or Rose Gold for some items. A 14K stamp can also be seen inside the ring band or along the earring post, and will serve as a verification for its authenticity.
14K Gold items will appear a darker shade of yellow overtime as part of its natural wear and tear. You can easily maintain Gold items by routinely wiping them with a soft cloth, specially after being in contact with a liquid. To make your Gold pieces shine again, you can mix few drops of mild washing soap with warm water, brush gently using a soft brush, wash, and dry thoroughly.
14K White Gold pieces will retain its color forever, however if you want your piece to look brand-new, you can send it back to us for Rhodium plating, or you can have your local jewelry shop Rhodium plate it professionally for you.
* Moissanite Certificates are issued when the size of the stone is 5mm, 0.5 carat or larger.
✔️1 Year Warranty
Double Accent fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one-year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.
✔️ Excellent Customer Support
We are always happy to help and provide pre-purchase and after-purchase support to our customers.
✔️ Certificate of Authentication
Every Moissanite is hand selected by our experts for quality and beauty. Our Moisanites are certified by the Gales Gemological Reasearch Assosiation (GRA) and come with a unique certification code and a GRA Moissanite Grading Report.
✔️ Conflict - free
Double Accent are able to grow Moissanite in a lab to deliver you an artfully crafted, socially responsible and eternally brilliant jewel. As such, it is ethically grown, free of mining and mining conflict and won’t hurt the environment. This is how love is supposed to be right? Pure, Good and Mindful.
Better Than Diamond
Triple Excellent Brilliance - Color, Clarity & Cut
Double Accent™ Moissanite Stone
Costs only 1% of the diamond price.
Using innovative, cutting-edge technology, we have been able to create Double Accent™ Moissanite Sparkling Stone that cannot be differentiated from diamonds by naked eyes, and can pass the diamond test.
The market price for a 2-Carat diamond can cost up to US$100,000, but for now, Double Accent™ Moissanite Stone costs only less than 1% of the price.
Treat yourself to something beautiful today.
What makes Double Accent™ Moissanite so special?
Double Accent™ Moissanite Passes the Diamond Test
You can buy a Diamond Selector II and try yourself, or with the help of any local jeweler, and if it doesn’t pass the test, we are committed to giving you a full refund.
Moissanite is unscratchable and holds its shape for a lifetime without showing wear and tear.
Gemstones are measured on the Mohs Scale of Hardness, which assesses a gem’s ability to withstand surface scratching.
- On the Mohs scale, Moissanite scores an exceptional 9.25, which is almost as hard as a diamond (which scores a 10.0)
Moissanite is even more brilliant than a diamond itself. This means that your Double Accent™ Moissanite stone will shine brighter and have an even greater visual impact than the best diamonds out there.
- Brilliance refers to the appearance of light reflected from the interior of the gem.
Moissanite displays 10% more brilliance and 2.4% more sparkle than a diamond.
Visually indistinguishable from a Diamond
You can show off your Double Accent™ Moissanite next to an expensive diamond, and no one will be able to tell the difference with the naked eye.
✓ Luxurious Box
✓ GRA Envelope
✓ GRA Authenticity Certificate
✓ Warranty Card